The Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship officially cooperates with following foreign partners:
- The Region of Central Finland (the Republic of Finland) – on the basis of “Agreement of International Cooperation between the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship and the Central Finland Region” from 10.12.2008. (original document)
- The Vinnitsa Region (the Republic of Ukraine) – on the basis of “Agreement between the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (the Republic of Poland) and the Vinnitsa Region (Ukraine) on International Cooperation” from 23.06.1999. (original document)
- The Komárom-Esztergom Region (Hungary) – on the basis of “Letter of intent on cooperation between the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship and the Komárom-Esztergom Region” from 20.09.2008. (original document)
- The Zala Region (Hungary) –on the basis of “Agreement between the Zala Region (Hungary) and the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (the Republic of Poland) on International Cooperation” from 11.07.2000. (original document)
as well as informal cooperation, mostly via project cooperation, with following partners:
- the Town of Tata (Hungary)
- the City of Velika Gorica (Croatia)
- Folksuniversitetet Uppsala (Sweden)
In order to sustain current international relations and develop new ones, the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship is participating in the processes of exchange and absorption of knowledge and experiences in the field of regional development management and local democracy strengthening.
The Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship actively assists its regional entities in contacts with their foreign partners and through participation in various international events and cooperating with local NGOs also supports Polish diasporas in Europe and around the world.