The East Poland House
The East Poland House (DPW) in Brussels was established on 2 December 2009, on the basis of the agreement of five regions of Eastern Poland: Lubelskie, Podkarpackie, Podlaskie, Świętokrzyskie and Warmińsko-Mazurskie as their joint representation in Brussels. It has been carrying out a number of projects, not only in Belgium, but also in other countries belonging to the European Union. Over the years, DPW has prepared a number of economic, cultural and tourist initiatives. These include, among others, organization or co-organization of projects promoting the regional potential through business meetings, participation in fairs, talks with experts or study visits.
The purpose of the presence of the Świętokrzyskie Region in Brussels is, above all, to represent the region’s interests in EU and in international institutions as well as to shape a positive image of the voivodeship on the international arena.
Direct supervision over the activities of the region’s representative office in Brussels belongs to the Section for Regional Economic Promotion of the Region within the structures of the Department of Investment and Development of the Marshal Office of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship in Kielce.
East Poland House in Brussels
Avenue de Tervueren 48
1040 Brussels, Belgium, Europe
Tel.: +32 2 738 02 20